Monday 7 May 2012

Cufflinks, Cufflinks, Cufflinks......

So I am back dating here been a bit hectic past few weeks so I am posting everything I have done in these weeks.
I have decided to go one step further when it comes to small scale forging, I've gone even further down in stock size by forging a combination of steel and stainless steel in sizes 2mm and 1.5mm. This for blacksmithing is TINY!! And very rare!
I have decided to make Cufflinks to go with my second collection which is a wedding collection. I plan on making pieces for both the bride and groom and the wedding party, with the idea that all aspects of the jewellery on the day has a continuos theme running through which therefore ties the grooms party with the brides.
So, these are some of the Cufflinks so far, you can't see which are stainless at the moment as I've not cleaned them up, however, when they are entirely finished I will post pictures!!!
What I love most about the Cufflinks is the mirrored symmetry of each piece, it makes the design much more elegant and delicate!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further reading, So thanks for sharing the information. cufflinks

    ReplyDelete